CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged by LWY!!!

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged

1. What do you want most for the time being?
I WANT A MacBook!!!

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
erm...let me see...eating...i guess...

3. What is your 1 regret in life?
not living my life to the fullest...

4. Who inspires you?
I'll definitely have to say Roy Tingson...he's da bomb!!


5. Tell me something I dont know about your family background.
1 Father, 1 Mother, 1 (annoying) Brother, 1 Me
i don't know what so special about being left-handed,but so am i XD

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Don't think so...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
The money that Lau hides in his drawer,XD

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
cut off all this extra fat from my tummy...gosh,i'm so fat...

9. If you can get out of your current life circumstance, would you?
no thankx,i'm good...just give me lots of money to spend,and i'll be satisfied...

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
what can i say?...Lau,you're special...there's no one else like you...and you're a left-hander(left-handers are smarter,haha)...

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
1. Love God
2. Love Me
3. Love Bananas
4. Agree with me that Ze Hao is annoying
Apart from that,anything's fine~

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Picking her nose...XD

13. What is your ambition?
I want to be a Boss...you can start calling me Ross the Boss...

14. Is anyone really perfect?
like they say,perfection is in the eyes of the beholder...

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
I'll pick happy...no use having money but living a life that sucks...

16. What is the one thing you would like to do most before you die ?
To say something cool to my descendants...probably something like "hasta la vista,baby..."

17. Who is the person (people) that you can share all your problems with?
depends on what problems...and under what circumstances...

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
hopefully taller...but still cool and handsome,XD

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I love being me...

20. What is the meaning of life?
let's see...God...

I would like to tagged the following people:
1)Enfee
...

No comments: