CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

surprise b'day...

well...here i am...sitting in front of the com...wondering how to spend me life...then i thought...hey,maybe i'll go check my blog...it's been a while....then i realized i've been a bad boy...i haven't posted anything since my brother played with my blog that day...maybe i should post something...so i rummaged through the whole com,finding stuff to post...and found my birthday photos...
it all started when we just finished our worship practice...and i was wondering "hey,maybe us guyz can go yam cha or something..."...and they were like "o ok,no prob..."...so we went on dear Erik's car to go yam cha, while dear Roy went to "fetch Renee"...so the unsuspecting me just went along...go yam cha wa~~~NOT!!!



to cut the long story short...i was surprised...yay...i
mean...YAY!!...lolx...anywayz,i owe it all to
Roy>>>>>>>>...he was the mastermind behind it all...we had lots of fun...



well...this is me with make-up on...what to say?...i have to look good on my birthday right???...



















I'll definitely get my revenge on these guys...but for now...BEWARE!!!


2 comments:

erik said...

haha .. good post :P

tho u cld've elaborated a bit more :P

great quality of pictures. fr roy's cam rite?

ok i've posted .. can i have my second RM10 now? :P

lauwy said...

ur photos are in a mess..


what's with the money , erik ? you working for him now so he will have comments in all his post ? haha