CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Charity Dinner at Gek Poh


My bro and I went for this charity dinner a couple of...I think...months ago.I think it was organised by the Red Crescent. Roy, Christopher, Joel, and Adrian were there with us.


there's Joel and Christopher...

and there's Ze Hao and Roy...

The dinner was all right...saw some kids dancing...very cute...and some guy gave some speech...then to end the night, a group of Red Crescent youths sang a chinese song which I didn't even understand a word...oh well...at least we got to take a picture with the previous Miss Malaysia,XD

We also spent some time doing stupid poses in front of the statue...out of boredom...


After the dinner Roy brought us for supper...we went to CJ's Bistro...it was actually my first and only time there...didn't even realize until then...


the guyz were totally drunk...we had to drag their bodies outta the place...just kidding...they were just sleepy little kids who couldn't wait to go home and sleep...

so anywayz,that concludes my story for today...blogging is so tiring...snore...XD

No comments: