CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Reminisce

Tonight,for don't know what reason
I suddenly thought of my cell group back home in Tawau
All of a sudden I start to miss it badly
Lol,not to sure why
Miss it sooo much!!!!
Grrr,its just too awesome
Miss Aunty Annie
Miss all the members
Miss Fatt and Yun kacau-ing us
Wish I can be there right now to have fun with them...
Still getting used to the cell group here
Joining Sarah's cell group
Starting to enjoy it
But nothing beats my Tawau cg!!!

TAWAU CG I MISS YOU!!!!!

5 comments:

Renenee said...

miss yoon, miss fatt, miss aunt annie... renee le???? ouch... so hurttt...T.T

roychiew said...

haha.....

Sam Vun said...

that's what you say now ZK.. that's what you say now..

Renee.. he misses you too dun worry..

Rossy said...

renee??who's renee???XD
kk cg also fun ba,XD
hirai and ps.eric very funny

Siew Foong said...

siew foong u no miss meh???? so bad de la...