CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm OLD!!!!!!!

God created birthdays for a special reason
To remind each of us that we're getting older and older
Today i just celebrated my 19th b'day
And I took some time to think about what I've done in my life so far
Have I achieved anything?
Or have I been idling the whole time?
And then I started to think about.....
Wait,I've been doing too much thinking for one day
Time to rest,maybe continue tomorrow,XD
Anywayz,wanna thank all those who've greeted me
And those that took time to celebrate with me
I appreciate it all
Thankx!!

3 comments:

eriK said...

you're only 19?!?!?!??!?!?

gosh now i feel old. u're a friggin' zygote man. anyways, blessed bday!

Rossy said...

that's right,grandpa,XD

~G~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~!!!
i thought you hit 20 already but not wah ~! T.T