CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

TIme to work :(

I've been cut off from the internet for the past 3 weeks
So I couldn't do much surfing or facebooking
And explains why I didn't blog XD
Anyways, the hols have been awesome
Came back to kk refreshed and ready to....work......
Its been quite interesting actually
Santa gave me a saman early Christmas morning
Its the best present ever, really...
And as for new year
The whole bunch of us went to kfc(yes kfc,its tawau)
I had my usual snack plate
kk's kfc much better
Chewing chewing....pop!
oh crap..........
checked the mirror, the rubber band on the only tooth still crooked came off!!
and i still had another 2 weeks before coming back to kk
I think it could have been straightened by then
oh well,delayed by 3 weeks
oh,nearly forgot
went to island with a group of friends
met new friends
got a nice tan
went for this thing called "discover scuba diving"
and now,i definitely must get a diving license!!!!!!
that's why i'm trying to save up my money
life's been good,thank God
and i can't wait to see what this new year has to offer me
cheers O_0

5 comments:

~G~ said...

haha ~~!! show pic !! discovery scuba divinG !!! wahaha !! that was fun !! it make me wanna Get a divinG license too ~!!! wahaha !!!let GO~!! GET a license !!! yea heyha !!

roychiew said...

its about time kuan...

ŋäťäłΐє said...

hahahahha kuan ar! i though u would love the christmas present that we gave you lor!

Nelson said...

Agreed with Roy.. it's about time..

Rossy said...

need to save up money first ba,haha
nat,i do love the present,XD
greg,wait for me ar boi!