CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Roti Pisang

Last night I went yam cha with Roy and friends
We went Ali Topan
Started ordering when suddenly Roy asked for roti pisang...
ROTI PISANG??
what is that??
how come i've never heard of it before??
Roy:adui,roti pisang so famous,you don't even know?
As a banana lover,i'm very ashamed that such a dish has been unnoticed by me for so long
I'm sorry,roti pisang
I've neglected you
Sadly,Ali Topan didn't have roti pisang on the menu
So i have to wait for another chance to visit another mamak store next time
Hopefully soon
Roti Pisang,I'm coming for you!!

imgres.jpg

5 comments:

sarahvsl said...

KK got roti pisang..i bring u makan. haahahha

Rachael Mia said...

what is roti pisang ? @@
How come i never heard of it before?
Pisang goreng got la.
Yer! I wanna try as wEll!!

roychiew said...

i cant believe u guys hvnt heard of roti pisang man.... ><

Rossy said...

ROTI PISANG!!!!!!!

sarahvsl said...

kuan's new fav food.
rach i wil brign u go makan at mamak stall. hahahha