CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Friend...

Dear Friend...
I see you right now
Grinning from ear to ear
Proud of what you've done
And my heart aches
Knowing what's to come
If only there's a way
To tell you this is wrong
To show you what I've gone through
To open your eyes
That you'd see what's really there
Yet I'm out of words
Out of ideas
Of how to tell you
How I worry for you
All I can do for now is pray
God...
Please take care of my friend
It is during this time that he needs you most
Let not Your hand ever leave him
Let not his heart be shattered
Let him stay strong and not falter
Please...take care of him...

9 comments:

sarahvsl said...

tel me tel me tel me....!!!!!!! TELL ME WHO iS thE "HE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty please??.... *blink blink..*

ŋäťäłΐє said...

its a HE? or a SHE?

Rossy said...

blek,no way,haha...
let him have his privacy
you two ar,terrible la,XP

XiaoWei said...

mine is she i gues... donno if it's worth it...

Richmond Cheow said...

my dear rossy u just gave it away-.-''''''

lauwy said...

haha... ze hao.. nice one.. LOL

Rossy said...

bumholes,haha,the more i look at it,the more it sounds cheesy...feel like taking it off ler

lauwy said...

don't ... lol.. because it sounds just like u.. haha

sarahvsl said...

who is it oh?????????????????????